>The ANS0106E message usually indicates a missing piece in an install
>for upgrade operation, and is struggling to fully operate.

Thanks Richard,
I should have mentioned that I did tell the administrator to use the fix
from the IBM site to fix the message index not found messages.

My issue with the failed 12 though is the real issue here. I find it
hard to believe that it is related to the ANS0106E message, although I
have been known to be wrong before. Once they update the software to fix
the message error I'll have to see if that fixes the Failed 12 too. In
the mean time I was hoping an IBM person would tell me how right or
wrong I am as to my assumptions or have some suggestion.

Thank you,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator