Hi Everyone,

        Thanks for your help!!

        One of our AIX TSM servers is running TSM 5.2.7. We had issues
upgrading from 5.1.9 to a 5.2.x release but we got it going so I have
left it alone for a couple of months so it could stabilize. We had to go
through a couple of intermediary steps to get to 5.2.7.
        I now need to upgrade the system to a 5.3.x level. Does anyone
know if there is a direct upgrade path from 5.2.7 to 5.3.x and if so
what version I need to go to? Any gremlins or pains would be
appreciated.. Thanks!!

Regards,

Nicholas Rodolfich
POOLCORP