Richard,

How to remove a tape from a 3494 inventory?

The link was very useful. I'll keep it for further reference.
I have decided not to change the category to 'reserved' (FFFB) but keep
the category (FFFA).

Because this week an extension frame will be installed (currently we have
no free slots) and after that's done, I will put the tape in the libraries
first cell and let the library manager (LM)  handle the tape. If the
category does not change or the tape is ejected by the LM, I will update
the category as yet with mtlib.

Thx again,

RLL
TSM admin

Richard Sims <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>
24-01-2007 15:33
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>

ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] How to remove a tape from a 3494 inventory ?

Ronald -

See    FFFA volume Category Code, 3494
in     http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts

   Richard Sims