I am currently making a copy of our archive storage pool tapes to send
offsite using the command:

backup stg ARCTAPEPOOL ARCCPYPOOL wait=yes

My question is - if I have to cancel this process part way through, when
I restart it will it pick up from where it left off or will it start
from the beginning again?

Regards
Paul

Paul Dudley
ANL IT Operations Dept.
ANL Container Line
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ANL - CELEBRATING 50 YEARS

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.