Actually, 5.5.0.6 is the latest:

FTP://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/v5r5/Windows/x32/v550/5.5.0.6-TIV-TSMBAC-WinX32.exe

"Arbes, Thorsten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>
04/15/2008 11:54 AM
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>

ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Access Denied for PLUGINS directory during upgrade

Hi Bill,

Sometimes I had the same problem, but after a reboot the folder is away.
I think some uninstall information is kept in this folder.
After a reboot of the w2k3 server you can continue the installation of the
new client version.

But why don´t you install the new version 5.5.0.3 ? Is there any reason ?
We actually do not have any problems with new versions of BAClient.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / kind regards / ??????? / ?? ????????
???????????? / ?????????? / Üdvözlettel / Com os melhores cumprimentos

Thorsten Arbes
Campus Communication Services
MGI METRO Group Information Technology GmbH
P Before printing, please think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility