I will be out of the office starting  02/06/2008 and will not return until
10/06/2008.

Attorney General's Department of NSW - Promoting a Just and Safe Society
Visit us at www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au

Please consider our environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and contain privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this
communication. If you have received this message in error please delete and
notify the sender.
When communicating by email you consent to the monitoring and recording of that
correspondence.