From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ads...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Dwight
Cook
Sent: 25 Mei 2009 17:41
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS5092S Server out of data storage space

Where does your directory management class go?
It could be the case that the storage location used as the destination of
your directory management class is full.  That would explain being able to
successfully run commands that aren't tied to the DIRMC.

"The dirmc option specifies the management class of directories you back up
and does not effect archived directories."