Hello, During upgrade tsm 6.2.3.0 server (windows 2003 X64) to 6.3 server It did not installed and I get this massage : "cannot install monitoring and Tivoli storage manager in theā¦" I think that I Have incomplete remove of tivili storage monitoring. I cleaned registry and remove the dir c:\ibm\ITM But I think the IBM deployment agent still "remember" the monitoring.
This is part of listIU output: IU UUID: 6C13B5089354189D7A7993A9F07E6D66 Name: Device Driver Version: 6.2.3.0 IU UUID: 240AC44F5C149A212D65F3AAEFB95B32 Name: Server Version: 6.2.3.0 IU UUID: 5BB09E8AEB220DCD4A8354F4BF09EFE2 Name: Monitoring Version: 6.2.0.0 IU RootIU UUID: 08539C2426B3234DF10857B58FBC5C8A Name: TSM Device Driver Version: 6.2.3.0 IU RootIU UUID: 1455DFB8C163CA04F614156626DFF80A Name: TSM Server Version: 6.2.3.0 IU RootIU UUID: 74EA9824A3A584EA6CA1A9FAA83473CD Name: TSM License Version: 6.2.1.0 IU RootIU UUID: AA0F68769DDB0BE19EA051F40B27E388 Name: IBM Tivoli Monitor ing Version: 6.2.0.0 IU RootIU UUID: D94240D11C8B11D99F2D00061BDE7AEA Name: Install IU Version: 1.4.0.16 IU RootIU UUID: FF0F68769DDB0BE19EA051F40B27E377 Name: TSM Monitor Agent Version: 6.1.2.0 How I can fix This installation problem. Thank You, Hana
