This is just a touchpoint to the group to see whether I need to schedule myself 
for an Alzheimers test.  I would have sworn that at one time, the Tivoli PVU 
licensing for TDP-SQLServer read such that in the case of MS Active/Passive 
Clustering, you only needed to license PVU's based on the active node.  The 
logic being that you could only use one node at any given time (the active 
one), so you only paid for the use of the TDP based on that.  My Tivoli rep 
says that has never been the case.  In spite of what my memory cells are 
saying, I almost believe him, since that licensing makes sense, which would be 
inconsistent with the rest of the PVU universe.  Can anyone out there either 
confirm or deny the past existence of this rule, just for my own sanity?

Thanks,

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer II, Windows Backup/Recovery
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

-----------------------------------------------------
Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail 
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm

Reply via email to