From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of
Vandeventer, Harold [BS]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:15 AM
To: ADSM-L@vm.marist.edu
Subject: [ADSM-L] Delete STGPOOL issue

I'm attempting to delete STGPOOLs on TSM 5.5.4 and 5.5.2.

The content has been migrated to new pools; queries against the pools to
be deleted indicate 0 M estimated capacity.

All scripting has been modified to use the new pools.

Attempts to delete the old pools get ANR2385E indicating the pool is
defined as a Next or Reclamation pool for another pool.

I can't find the alleged pool by looking a properties of each; the pools
to be deleted are not listed as "Next" in any pool via the Admin Center.
Is there a command line command that will tell me what pool is the
"another pool?"

Thanks.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
harold.vandeven...@da.ks.gov<mailto:dane.woodr...@da.ks.gov>
(785) 296-0631