From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of mik
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:40 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Some question

Hi everybody,i have some questions for you.

1: I'am explain i have create my storage pool (diskpool, tapepool,
activepool-file, copypool...)

I testing the migration between diskpool and tapepool (the data will migrate
sucessfully (but data was still on diskpool (0.4%) and too on the tape in
tapepool (q content volume_name)

I create the copypool pool and in the tapepool integrade the copypool to the
pool of copy and write simultany but that don't work (no copy in copypool))

How dows the copypool work ?

2: In my activepool-file i have no data in but the data was presents in the
diskpool

How the activepool-file work too?

Thanks for reply.

Regards and happy new year, Mickael.