The fact that both pools use the same device class is the problem.  While you
can change the library a device class points to, you can't change the device
class a stgpool points to.
You are changing from a DRM/vault flow to 2 online libraries.  This will
require a new backup stg if you want all of your copy pool data in the new
location.

What I would do is:
- rename both pools to something like tape_c1.old and tape_c2.old
- Create new pools using the desired new device classes so that all new backup
data moving forward works how you want it,
- Maintain the old pools as you have in the past (using a vault, DRM and
reclamation)

You can slowly migrate data from tape_c1.old -> tape_c1 over time and slowly
reclaim all the tapes in the old pools.  You will have trouble reclaiming tapes
from the tape_c2.old pool until all the data is moved (or work some collocation
trickery and manually delete volumes that you know is in the new pools)

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain
functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.