From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of
Nachtwey, Bjoern
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 5:27 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Question: V6.3 or V7.1 for a new system?

Dear all,

reading the discussion about "TSM 7.1 - should I upgrade or not" seems to give
me the answer for the question which version should I take for a completely new
installation: for a new installation take TSM 7.1.

but -- maybe some remarks are not given, what if so? therefore I do ask:

Does anyone have remarks, experiences that suggest to take V6.3 instead of
V7.1? Please tell me!

We're going to use Linux on Dell R620 servers, i6k libraries and lto5/6 drives.

thank you for any comment & best regards Bjørn