Hello,
You can always lookup DB2 SQL errors by launching the DB2 Command line
interface as follows

db2 => ? sql-2428

SQL2428N  The BACKUP did not complete because one or more of the
      requested log files could not be retrieved.

Explanation:

A backup that includes logs fails if any of the logs required for the
successful rollforward recovery of the image cannot be retrieved and
copied into the backup image.

User response:

Refer to the administration notification log for additional information
about the cause of the failed log retrieval attempt.

You must ensure that the archive log path does not contain log files
that do not belong to the current database. If you used the log path
previously for a database with the same name and did not remove those
log files, conflicts might occur during log file retrieval. You must
remove those log files from the archive log path or set the archive log
path to a new destination before continuing.

Correct the error and resubmit the command.

   Related information:
   Archive logging

db2 =>

Sorry I can't provide more help with seeing more log information.