From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of
Prather, Wanda
Sent: 09 02 2014 9:13 PM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to move directories to different management class?

Not clear what you refere to.  Where  exactly do you see directories in the new
MC?  From restore GUI, or a Select or what?

When you add DIRMC, and you do the next backup, directories that still exist on
the drive should get rebound to the new MC.

Any objects that are already inactive and don't exist on the drive, I do not
think can be rebound to new MC.
(If it is something important, you could cheat by recreating a directory with
the same name, then do a backup to force rebind, then remove the directory
again, if that doesn't' cause a problem with your # of backup versions of the
directory.)

Wanda