> Op 28 apr. 2015, om 13:25 heeft Remco Post <[email protected]> het volgende 
> geschreven:
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> I'm trying to install TSM 7.1.1.0 as I downloaded it from PA on a fresh 
> windows 2012r2 server using the GUI installer. The installation stops when 
> DB2 is to be installed giving a pop-up with usage information for msiexec. To 
> me this looks like the TSM installer is doing something wrong. The 
> db2_install log is empty. There is a log file in "logs\native" with:
> 
> Command: "D:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\db2tmp\ESE\image\setup.exe" /f /i en /u 
> "D:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\db2tmp\db2resp.tmp" /l 
> "C:\ProgramData\IBM\Installation Manager\logs\native\tsm_logs\db2_install.log"
> stdout:
> stderr:
> RC: 1639
> 
> Anybody got a hint as to why the installer is not doing what I'd expect it to 
> do?
> 

Additional info: It looks like there is no response file "db2resp.tmp" in the 
indicated place.

> -- 
> 
> Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,
> 
> Remco Post
> [email protected]
> +31 6 248 21 622

-- 

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
[email protected]
+31 6 248 21 622

Reply via email to