We're running into a couple of issues with adb:

1) We're attempting to forward the adb port over ssh between machines. This
works in most cases, but sometimes it fails, and in the process brings down
the adb process on the receiving machine. Are there any logs we could look
at (on a linux environment) to get more detail?

2) Some users have version 1.0.32 while others have 1.0.31. Attempts to
upgrade to 1.0.32 haven't worked. The SDK manager believes there are no
updates, even if we completely shutdown adb before launching the SDK
manager.

Any help is appreciated.