Hi

Is there any plan in the near future do add more splits option to the
android plugin, especially smallestWidth?

We have many project (about 50)  converting to gradle which is stripping
resources based on dpi and smallestWidth. Density (dpi) is allready
supported but sw (smallestWidth) is not.

We tried to accomplished this by adding a flavor handling this, and may
have a way forward.
However then the project must rearange the resources by them self and this
is not what thay want to do.

1) Is there any plans for adding smallestWidth in the next one or two
releasers

2) Is the architecture for handling splits fairly easy to understand, we
migth try to add smallestWidth it into the andorid plugin? Where to start?

Best regards
JO Sivtoft