Hello,

I have a module that depends on a jar. I define the dependency on my
build.gradle like this:

apply plugin: 'com.android.library'

dependencies {
    compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: 'some_lib.jar')
}

I would like to attach the sources of some_lib.jar, but I don't know how to
do it from gradle.

When I open a class from some_libs.jar, Android Studio shows the decompiled
code, and a message at the top saying "Sources not found", with the option
"Attach Sources..." . Unfortunately, clicking on the Attach sources works
for a little bit, but it gets overridden whenever I sync the project with
Gradle.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Camilo.