Thanks, Kiran.  We've a long term Android guy on our team who is
experienced with eclipse & ant and our project is yet small; but, yes, I'm
concerned about switching and I sure don't want to get stuck in an
old-tools world once AS is working well enough and moving forward.

So, what I hear from you in balance is:
- if one goes back, we all go together
- 3rd party libs may not be maintaining support for eclipse-centered tools
- ADT support for eclipse may wane (yea, in keeping with comments by ADT
lead)
- Binary repos (I'm thinking this isn't a big deal, isn't maven under
jcenter anyway?)

BTW, we are also considering turning the project into one monolithic
project for now and breaking it up into sub-projects again when the tools
support it better, but it's hard to maintain discipline around hierarchical
order and separation in such a world.  Alas and alack.

Thanks again, Kiran