Is there a way to build an SDK Add-on target with the 5.0.x source tree
that doesn't also generate a system image package? In other words, if the
developer just wants to distribute the add-on library package and not an
image for building an AVD?

I realize one doesn't necessarily have to distribute the package if they
didn't want to, but going through and adding attributes
like PRODUCT_SDK_ADDON_SYS_IMG_SOURCE_PROP also seems unnecessary if the
developer doesn't want to distribute an image package with their add-on. I
don't see a way to disable the requirement of those options?

Thanks,
--
Dave Smith, PE
@devunwired