Hi all,

I'm currently looking into creating a Lint detector that detects
deprecation but can be suppressed with both @SuppressWarning and
//noinspection

As of now I'm mostly wondering if that work has been made anywhere, and
what kind of source can I look at to help me make a JavaScanner because I'm
still pretty lost looking into it, and it doesn't seem like the Java
deprecation scanner is actually open source, or at least I can't find it...

And here is my reasoning for why this detector is useful:

 * Most warnings in my code base are removed using //noinspection
 * I now know that //noinspection is purely an IntelliJ concept, but the
fact is that annotations can't be added on every line of code, only when
declaring something
 * I don't want to have to refactor my entire codebase to support ignoring
deprecation warnings, and I don't want to add a suppress warning on a
different scope than what I exactly intent, which sometimes is a single
line that doesn't contain a declaration (hence annotations aren't possible).

Anyone having some knowledge or opinions for me? :)

Thanks!
Greg