I was trying to use arrangement tab which is in Java -> Code Style
section to sort  enum having enum constants and interface implementation.
But interface impl is coming on top of the enum constants AA after running
"Rearrange Code".  I would like to see rearranged code as specified below

public enum A {

 AA("A") {
  @Override
  public <I, O> O acceptVisitor(XXXXXr<I, O> visitor, I input) {
        return visitor.visitA(input);
  }
 },
 BB("B")  {
   @Override
   public <I, O> O acceptVisitor(XXXXXr<I, O> visitor, I input) {
    return visitor.visitB(input);
   }
};

public interface TestVisitor<I, O> {

  O visitA(I input);
  O visitB(I input);
}

public abstract <I, O> O acceptVisitor(TestVisitor<I, O> visitor, I input);

}

Would anybody help me to write matching rule to rearrange enum to the
format as specifed above? Any help is appreicated..