Hi,

In our build we have some android unit tests that have external
dependencies. We used to define this before like this:
dependencies {
   androidTestCompile "our:dependency:version"
}
This worked perfectly and all tests were run if executing "gradle
connectedCheck"

Now in 1.1/1.2 this seems to be broken. The build fails on the
"compileDebugAndroidTestJava" task as it does not include those
dependencies anymore.
Is this expected? I won't expect so? I can workaround it for now by listing
those dependencies as "debugCompile"

(note: We also set "androidTest.setRoot('instrumentTest')" to move the
location of the test folder. I'm not sure if this causes some interference?)

Thanks,
Tom