Hi,

my application uses gradle density split but it is not generating
compatible-screens tag for tvdpi, 400dpi and 560dpi.

This my density split part of build.gradle:

splits {
    density {
        enable true
        compatibleScreens 'small', 'normal', 'large', 'xlarge'
    }

Is generates apks for: ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi and xxxhdpi with
different version codes and I upload them all to google play.

I have decompiled all of generated apk's but none of them has following piece
of code that as far as I know is necessary:

<compatible-screens>
    <screen
        android:screenDensity="560"
        android:screenSize="large" />
    <screen
        android:screenDensity="560"
        android:screenSize="small" />
    <screen
        android:screenDensity="560"
        android:screenSize="normal" />
    <screen
        android:screenDensity="560"
        android:screenSize="xlarge" />
</compatible-screens>

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Because it seems that if we use density splits we do not support tvdpi, 400dpi
and 560dpi devices on google play.

I tried adding images to drawable-560 folder and icon to mipmap-xxxhdpi and
mipmap-xxhdpi but it didn't help.

For testing I created new empty project in Android Studio 1.2b with build tools
21.1.2, compile with sdk 21 and gradle version is 1.1.0.

I also tried with older versions and with reset() and include.

I will be grateful for any help you can provide,

Marek Bachorski