Hi all,

I have this project which has several build types, debug, dev, debugprod,
release, alpha, beta and androidTest.
Now I've run into a little problem when doing tests via androidTest.

I'm using Dagger for dependecy injection and I wanted to create a
Modules.java for each build type that described the
various modules to be used for my graphs.

This works well for all build types except androidTest which pulls in both
androidTest AND debug.

sourceSets {
    debug {
        java.srcDirs = ['src/main/src-variations/debug']
    }
    dev {
        java.srcDirs = ['src/main/src-variations/debug']
    }
    debugprod {
        java.srcDirs = ['src/main/src-variations/prod']
    }
    release {
        java.srcDirs = ['src/main/src-variations/prod']
        assets.srcDirs = ['src/main/assets-release']
    }
    alpha {
        java.srcDirs = ['src/main/src-variations/prod']
        assets.srcDirs = ['src/main/assets-release']
    }
    beta {
        java.srcDirs = ['src/main/src-variations/prod']
        assets.srcDirs = ['src/main/assets-release']
    }
    androidTest {
        java.srcDirs = ['src/main/src-variations/androidTest']
    }
}

I'm guessing this is no accident, but I it feels inconsistent and it's
causing me grief.

Anyone had similar problems and care to share their experience?

/ Lasse