Hi,

a few hours ago you released new (beta) versions of the lint,lint-checks,
lint-api and lint-test libraries [1]. Every time this happens I'm always
very curious what exactly changed in regards to the previous version.

I've searched many of the tools where the code is hosted, e.g. [2][3], but
was not abled to find an overview.

So, in one of the many tools you are using, is there such an overview or
changelog available? I just can't find it :-)

Thanks in advance,
André

   1.

https://bintray.com/android/android-tools/com.android.tools.lint.lint-api/24.5.0-beta3/view