Hi,
I need to refresh in my mind what properties are available on application
variant output object.
And I've tried to find some docs on this topic. Looks like I'm lost.

The initial plugin user guide has not been maintained for a while.
http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system/user-guide

Documentation on developer.android.com does not seem to cover even what was
included to the initial guide
http://developer.android.com/tools/building/plugin-for-gradle.html

And finally the DSL reference (linked from the developers site) does not
have any information about ApplicationVariant
http://google.github.io/android-gradle-dsl/current/com.android.build.gradle.AppExtension.html#com.android.build.gradle.AppExtension:applicationVariants

So, as a result, I finished the search landing on the source code (only
because I have an idea how AOSP sources are organized)
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/tools/base/+/master/build-system/builder-model/src/main/java/com/android/build/VariantOutput.java

But the master branch of tools/base repo does not seem to have been update
for last 3 months. Did you guys move to a different branch/repo?

I've heard a few complains regarding Android gradle plugin documentation
from my colleagues too.
I believe the community would really appreciate if you organized the
materials properly. Because my general feeling is that people are copying
StackOverflow snippets without an ability to even verify them with some
documentation.

Thanks!

P.S. I still hope that I've just missed something. Please point me to the
up-to-date reference.