You should not be doing this. Why not add this to the sourceset instead?

android {
  sourcesets {
    main {
      jniLibs.srcDir new File(buildDir, 'lib')
    {
  }
}

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Yuanjie Zhao <qq157755...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, here is part of our app's build.gradle:
>
> tasks.withType(com.android.build.gradle.tasks.PackageApplication) {
> pkgTask ->
>     pkgTask.jniFolders = [new File(buildDir, 'lib')]
> }
>
> When I trying to use Instant Run, build failing with error:
>
> Cannot set the value of read-only property 'jniFolders' on task
> ':app:packageProdDebug'.
>
> --

Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead
Google Inc.
http://developer.android.com | http://tools.android.com

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!