Hi

As we are converting our plugin to use the new experimental Android plugin
we are facing a problem in how to change the apk name.

Our plugin is applied after 'com.android.model.application' plugin

We have

@Mutate
void collectTaskData(ModelMap<CustomTaskData> customTaskDataList,
AndroidConfig androidModel) {
    customTaskDataList.beforEach {
          apk = <GET_APK_NAME_SOME_HOW>
    }
}

I have not found any way to get the apk name from the androidModel. But I
can get it from zipAlignTask but if I change AndroidConfig androidModel to
ModelMap<Task> tasks in above
i get in trouble when I want to create our own tasks in

@Mutate
void createCustomTasls( ModelMap<Task> tasks, ModelMap<CustomTaskData>
customTaskDataList) {
    // Create our new tasks based on CustomTaskData
}

So the bottom question is how I can get the name of the apk and then use it
in our plugin?

BR /  JO Sivtoft, Application Build Team, Sony Mobile, Lund Sweden