Any updates on that? I am depending on the gradle-experimental plugin to
include our company's libraries in our products (released on several
million tablets worldwide) and would definitely prefer to fix the bug in
gradle-experimental than to revert to the old plugin which did not
officially support linking external libraries.
Here is the bug in question:
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=202516

-- Andrzej