To all the developers of Android Studio 2.0 Release, i am very sorry that i
had to use this language, but it was unavaoidable due to the fact that i
was shown through hell and upheaval after upgrading to Android Studio 2.0

Day 1:

Suddenly after Upgrading to Android Studio from 1.5.0 to 2.0, I was taken
to a number of process to completely change the landscape of the Project:
a) Download of new Gradle 2.0.0, replacing the Gradle 1.5.2. Followed by
upgrading for each and every project i am running in my Destop Machine.
b) Lot of SDK Feature Downloads. Which i though i should for the moment lay
to rest, as Downloading and setting the SDK is such pain in the butt, it
blocks every operation while doing that, and the time for process is
humongous that plain old Eclipse Project was so smooth in the distant past.

Day 2:
All my projects are Gradle Upgraded, and every one of them are giving
errors one way or the other.
1) Some give missing resources in build folder due to V7 Folder, how did
they even come just after a change in Gradle and AS ??
2) errors due to play services folder not getting merged in build.
3) AppCompactActivity which was previously working with build SDK 21, is
not working now giving "Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You
need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity."
OUT OF THE BLOODY BLUE, MOTHER OF FIRE.
4) Error:Execution failed for task ':app:clean'.
> Unable to delete directory:
E:\GoDingIt\app\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\com.google.android.gms\play-services-base.
What is this ??? Really, app:clean task is failing !

I am appalled at the number of errors I am seeing in this STABLE release of
Android Studio 2.0.

Bloody revert back to Eclipse than release a STABLE Release like these.

Please help me deal with these errors, I will send a Free Beer.