down votefavorite
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36610768/exclude-resource-from-dependency-in-gradle-android-project#>

I have a gradle android project. I've set *minifyEnabled true* in my
build.gradle

I want to exclude some resource files from dependencies. It's for example
gwt.xml files and logging configuration files.

proguard copy all resource files by default. So, if I use proguard
directly, I can write

-injars in.jar(!**/*.gwt.xml)

*But how can I do it with gradle android plugin?*
Actually I don't need any resources from certain dependencies.

P.s. I know about

packagingOptions { exclude 'Proj.gwt.xml' }

It looks working with one file per *exclude* It's pretty unusable to list
all files here.