One thing I figured would be good to add, we're sitting at around 1200
object files currently so wondering if a project with a large portion of
the code base being C++ could have something to do with the slowdown?
Either way our build times seem slower than they were with the old ant
command line process, both using the latest version of clang to compile the
C++ portion.