Is there any way how to check what exactly is and is not in the new
https://maven.google.com
Directory listing is not allowed there.

So I tried simply uninstall all Support Repository by the SDK manager.
And build failed with:

 > Could not find com.google.firebase:firebase-perf:10.2.6.
  Searched in the following locations:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/firebase/firebase-perf/10.2.6/firebase-perf-10.2.6.po

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/firebase/firebase-perf/10.2.6/firebase-perf-10.2.6.jar

So it looks that it is not usable yet.

*And will be also sources and javadoc uploaded in this repo?*

I still hope that will come day when I will see something more useful than
*i*,*s* and *s1* arguments during using any PlayServices library

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gxrNK00cXSE/WWaSAV62YpI/AAAAAAABbJ8/EjsjGAP7lrA_jGgOB8u4Pyr-th_JoLl5ACLcBGAs/s1600/2017-07-12_231726.png>

Yes. I know. You have very nice online documentation for that. But see the
method parametr names and description directly in the IDE in the 21.
century is also good think.