Hi.

I would like to ask one question

Currently I have somethgin like this

freeCompile project(':lib-appsflyer-no-op')

paidCompile
"com.appsflyer:af-android-sdk:${rootProject.ext.appsflyerLibVersion}@aar"

So I would like to use the library only in paid flavor and I'm using empty
no-op implementation in free version.

How to do the same in Gradle 3.0.0

Without change it fail on

Error:Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@freeRelease/compileClasspath':
Could not resolve project :lib-appsflyer-no-op.

According the
https://developer.android.com/studio/build/gradle-plugin-3-0-0-migration.html
there should be:

Migrate custom dependency resolution strategies

The plugin uses the following configurations to resolve all the
dependencies of a variant:

   - <variant>CompileClasspath (_<variant>Compile *no longer works*)
   - <variant>RuntimeClasspath (_<variant>Apk *no longer works*)

but it looks like freeCompileClasspath project(':lib-appsflyer-no-op')
doesn't works too :-(