-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Zhaobin Wu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I compare the performance of .Net , VC and Java under windows 2000
server.
bellow is the test data.

SQL Server runs on another machine.
2 Tcp echo server run on other Unix machines.

1.Framework 1.1   C#
Asyc ADO.Net and Asyc socket , thread pool ,C# windows application.
2.
Visual C++ 6.0
IOCP , ODBC , winsocket  , windows application
3.
Java SDK 1.4
JDBC,java socket  , windows application

No matter how I change the portions of net operations or database
operations ,the performance
of three languages looks like :   VC : C# : Java  = 1 : 3 : 10

The data is under win2000.
I wonder if anyone here has ever done such test under win2003 ?

Leo Zhaobin Wu