What about later extensibility? Do you want all the clients of your
objects to HAVE to recompile?

Also, some ams have rules. Our rules say: NO PUBLIC VARIABLES. NEVER.

:-)

Leaves us with a lot of properties.

That said - I don't think we need a keyboard,j ust some automatism to
write this code for us.

Thomas Tomiczek
THONA Software & Consulting Ltd.
(Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)