OpenArgs passes arbitrary data into the report. It does NOT have any
explicit connection to the parameters. You'll need to write VBA code in
the Report's OnOpen event to read the data you passed in, create a
recordset using the correct parameters, and set the recordset to be the
report's RecordSource.

Alternatively, you might find it simpler to rewrite the report to use a
query without the parameter, and then just pass in the correct parameter
as a where condition in the OpenReport call.

Mike Gunderloy
http://www.larkware.com/

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
Some .NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 10 Nov 2003 in London and 26 Jan 2004, in Los Angeles
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet

Guerrilla .NET, 8 Dec 2003, in Los Angeles
http://www.develop.com/courses/gdotnet