I need to be able to access files on password proteceted network file
shares from my ASP.NET app.

The username, password and DOMAIN are loaded from the secure database at
runtime.

I'd like to use System.IO File and Directory classes to work with files and
directories on those shares. I was planning on using UNC names for
file/directory path (something like \\server\share\path\file.ext).

How can I specify username, password and domain to use when accessing such
UNC path using System.IO? Giving ASP.NET account necessary rights or
changing the ASP.NET account impersonation is not an option.

For time being I've added a reference to the Windows Scripting Host object
and am using WshShell component to execute command line commands like 'net
use \\server\share password /u:user\domain' which would map to the share
when needed.

Is there a native .NET way of doing this without using WSH?

Thank you :)