From: Shawn A. Van Ness [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 March 2004 08:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ADVANCED-DOTNET] Programming With Sockets

.NET makes this easier than it's ever been... search for NetworkStream,
TcpClient, and/or TcpListener.  Plenty of examples.

Is there something specific we can help you with?

-S

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of
MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of the
individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.