Hello Everybody,

I have 20 files in various packages. Whenever I create javadocs I do not get
package structures on the left frame. In this case all my source files are in
a separate directory which are the same as their package.
When I put all the source files in the dir structure corresponding to their
packages it works file.

Is it a shortcoming of javadoc utility or I am missing something. Any
suggestions?

TIA
Deepesh

PS
I use following command:
javadoc -private -author -version -sourcepath c:\src *.java