Recently there has been a large amount of spam on the swing list and the
advanced-swing list. From now on it will therefore only be possible to
post to the lists if you are a subscriber.

Some people are subscribed to the lists through YahooGroups, which
subscribes to our lists. This may cause problems for those people.
Solution: subscribe using the web at
http://eos.dk/mailman/listinfo/advanced-swing or

If you want to be able to receive normal mails instead of just the
digest mails, you have to be subscribed directly through our lists
mentioned above.

I hope this will solve the problems.

Regards,
Jens Møller, EOS