Ok, my turn to ask a question.  So firing a FontFamilyAction will set the
current selection to the given font.  Now, how do I remove a font from the
selection?  Here's an example of why I need it.  Suppose I have the following:

JTextArea, as well as any browser, will render "a test" as a sans serif
font.  But, let's say, I change my mind and decide that I want to render
the words the same as the rest of the sentence.

One solution would be to create a RemoveFontFamilyAction and get down and
dirty working directly with AttributeSets, but if possible I'd rather avoid
this and use higher level functionality.

Any hints?

Regards
Dmitry