On 09-Mar-02 ameet wrote:
> I am having difficulty getting my jINternalFrame to be displayed from
> within one of my action listeners in my jFrame code. I have a followed
> the JavaDoc and have set it up properly but it does not show upon
> invoking the actionListener, can someone help me please

JInternalFrame is usually contained in JDesktopPane. To put something in JFrame
use JPanel (or for popups use JOptionPane).

If you have problems displaying a JInternalFrame inside a JDesktopPane, try to
fix it's coordinates with  JInternalFrame.reshape(x,y,width,height) after
adding to desktop, but before displaying.

Default JDesktopPane configuration displayes all the internal frames in
cascade, but does not provide scrolling for off-screen content.

                Gojko Adzic
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]