From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Amit Rana
Sent: 09 April 2002 10:47
To: advanced_swing
Subject: RE: JTable inside a JTable

is creating cell renderer sufficient?

in order to display a button we have to take care of
1.    cell renderer
2.    override public TableCellEditor getCellEditor(int row, int col) [otherwise, clicking on the button results in a textfield]

this is a cumbersome job when each cell can be different.

I am talking about a table in which each cell can be different i.e. JButton, JTable, Image etc....