I'm not sure if this list is still alive, but....

I've got a swing app that has a JFrame as it's main window. Surrounding this
frame are three JDialogs that are positioned at the edges of the main window.

I want to lock these dialogs to the frame such that if the user moves the
frame, I will be notified and I can move the dialogs appropriately.

WindowListener doesn't seem to respond to window movement messages (if they
exist) and JDialog doesn't have any lockTo() method or something like that.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?? Thanks!
--
Brian Kreulen