Hi T

Your words are an expression of desire or has started planning for the event?
I endorse and support the words of Richard Lanziano.
Who decides where will the event, and based on that criterion will select the
host?
I prefer to speak of an event in America and not just Latin American, because
from my point of view the continent is only one (America), and is good idea
perform exchange experiencies, from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego.
My bet is on the integration of all.
Best regards.

GHR

PD: Many may disagree, but I do not support the use of a restricted sense of
the word "american". For me, "american" is a native(or live) of the american
continent.