Dear Sir/Madam,

Recently, we found that university students and developers in Hong Kong
show great interest in opensolaris. And I would like to establish aN
open Solaris user group in Hong Kong. And my application is as below

1. Name : HKOSUG ( Hong Kong Open Solaris User Group)
2. Initial Participant ID : mf122504
3. Description : HKOSUG will be the open solaris user group for Hong
Kong City. Our main goal is to start growing a community around open
solaris in our city. And we target to invite more students, developers
and system administrator to join this group. Moreover, we planned to
host user group events in Hong Kong.

Regards
Mickey Fan
Opensolaris web Id : mf122504