Hi Jim,

The Fribourg, Geneva, and Zurich OSUGs are all part of the CHOSUG.  They
are listed separately because we wanted folks in those areas to know
that people get together face-to-face there.  Same thing is true for the
Pais Vasco OSUG except that the list they are on is the Spanish-speaking
one.  These need to be retained so that people who are looking for a
place people are getting together can find them.

I'll do some research on the Philippines OSUG and the Trinidad/Tobago
one.  I believe I located them originally and asked that they be added
for the same reason...so folks who come to opensolaris.org looking for
OSUGs can find one if one is nearby.

Thanks,